Policies and Procedures
Suncoast Community Legal Service, like all organisations, has Policies and Procedures that inform its day-to-day operation, and this Course examines these.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify relevant policy positions of the Service
- Apply relevant Policy and Procedures to specific examples of advice given
The course is self-paced and shall be completed within a six-week period. The course content enables participants to meet the SCLS training requirements in accordance with it’s relevant policies.
- Lesson 1 – Beyond the Mandatory – Organisational Policies and Procedures
- Lesson 2 – Applying to specific examples
- Video 1 – How to find and know the Policies and Procedures
- Quiz 1 – Beyond the Mandatory – Organisational Policies and Procedures