The Suncoast Community Legal Service provides legal advice, task work and casework in most areas of law to clients throughout the Sunshine Coast. The SCLS is usually able to facilitate client access to most areas of law through its vast array of experienced volunteers.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what areas of law SCLS can assist with
- Understand the criteria for SCLS undertaking casework
- Understand how a volunteer with the SCLS would deliver an advice session
The course is self-paced and shall be completed within a six-week period. The course content enables participants to meet the SCLS training requirements in accordance with it’s relevant policies.
- Lesson 1 – Areas of law and casework
- Lesson 2 – Delivery of advice
- Video 1 – Delivery of advice
- Quiz 1 – Areas of law and casework
- Quiz 2 – Delivery of advice