CLASS Do's and Don’ts
Nationally, most community legal centres use CLASS (the Community Legal Assistance Service System) to enter client and service data into the National Dataset. Community legal services connect with CLASS in diverse ways. Some enter data directly into CLASS, and others transfer data into CLASS from their own Client Management Systems.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Access the CLASS database
- Locate service appointments and relevant information about the client
- Enter advice notes into the CLASS database
The course is self-paced and shall be completed within a six-week period. The course content enables participants to meet the SCLS training requirements in accordance with it’s relevant policies.
- Lesson 1 – CLASS for Solicitors
- Video 1 – CLASS Do’s and Don’ts
- Quiz 1 – LASS for Solicitors